Please contact Practitioner directly, using details below:
Details of PracticeHaving vast experience and GP surgery based, working directly with the doctors and their patients for over a decade, also highly qualified to accredited level in many therapeutic disciplines, I can help you overcome a wide range of mind and emotional issues. Or, if your needs are based upon enhancing and improving your career and uncovering your own latent potential you can be assured that you will get the very best help and support from me.
You can benefit from any one of the many methods that I use with my clients; each one is unique and proven highly effective. Your solution will be tailored to your individual needs and may incorporate one or a combination of the following methods-
The three main methods that I use are:-
CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
I may also incorporate other techniques which I am qualified to use:-
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Sports Hypnotherapy e.t.c.
Specialisations include: –
* Panic Attacks
* Depression and apathy
* Quitting Smoking
* Sexual abuse and physical abuse
* Sleep disorders
* Anger (Clearing as opposed to management of)
* OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
* Children’s behavioural and emotional issues
* PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
* Unwanted Habits
* Irrational fears and phobias
My initial training was first in modern psychology which I used when working with sports people, I have assisted many individuals and teams who went on to become world and national champions, Olympic medalists and European title holders in many different disciplines. I then trained in NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming to masters level, following that, as a clinical hypnotherapist then in hypnoanalysis and on to become a psychotherapist. I also have varied specialisation qualifications. In between my major qualifications I have studied numerous other subjects of the functioning of the mind and human behaviour. All of this when coupled with my extensive experience allows me to select and provide you with the best method to help you solve your problems.
What makes a great therapist, mind coach and trainer is their depth of knowledge, understanding, and their experience, all of which I possess. The training I have received was lengthy and thorough and spans many years. All of this means that you have peace of mind in the quality, confidentiality and reassurance that you are in safe hands. I follow the code of ethics that I share with some of the governing bodies with whom I am registered.
My Other Qualifications Including CPD
* Educational Kinesiology
* Working with children (Childsplay)
* Analytical Psychotherapy
* Jungian Analysis (introductory)
* Advanced Stress Management
* Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
* Hypnoanalysis (advanced)
* Transactional Analysis
* Advanced Analytical Hypno-Psychotherapy
* Emotional Freedom Techniques
My Other Roles and Experience: -
* I have written articles for national and international sports publications, to date totalling over 30 published articles.
* Public speaking engagements and lectures regarding sports mind coaching and also mind and emotional issues nationally and internationally.
* I have been interviewed on BBC radio regarding successful work that I was doing with sports people at the time.
* I used to teach a form of Modern Psychology at a recognised educational institute for therapists.
* I have been employed by schools to resolve dysfunctional and troubled children’s issues.
For one to one sessions £118.00
Single quit smoking session including support CD £237.00
Skype or face time sessions are available on request and charged at the hourly rate.
For your initial consultation contact me on 07879-282526
< Back to Our Therapists