Please contact Practitioner directly, using details below:
Daria Estrada Garcia (Tiesler)Nutritional Therapy, Functional Medicine, Nutrition, Life Coaching.
Details of PracticeFUNCTIONAL MEDICINE
Functional medicine is a scientific and dynamic approach to assessing, treating and preventing chronic disease. By acknowledging and addressing the individual circumstances of a client such as lifestyle, genetics and environment, we can identify and repair the root cause of disease.
As a nutritional therapist, we offer personalised therapeutic interventions to promote optimal health and prevent or reverse diet or lifestyle-related diseases. Nutritional therapy treats the body as a whole, seeking the root source of health issues. It’s a customised approach, that assesses the individual make up of a person.
Nutritional therapy can benefit;
- Weight problems (Weight gain/inability to lose weight, sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes, pre- diabetes, cardiovascular and metabolic realted issues)
- Digestive Problems (Constipation, Diarrhoea, bloating, IBS, Reflux, Food Allergies/Intolerances)
- Cardio-Vascular Health (Raised cholesterol, Hypertension, Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes)
- Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
- Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health (Pre- conception, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause symptoms, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis, Fatigue, Anemia, Hypothiroidism)
- Mental health & General Wellbeing (Low mood, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration, Migraines)
- Autoimmune conditions (such as Hashimoto and Rheumatoid Arthritis, that often do not respond to conventional medicine)
< Back to Our Therapists