Please contact Practitioner directly, using details below:
Carolyn Leigh BSc N. Med. BANT, NTCC, CNHCAward Winning Nutritionist of the Year 2018 South Of England GHP.
Details of Practice
Registered Nutritionist Carolyn Leigh BSc N.Med mBANT mCNHC
Making a Difference where it Matters!
Acknowledged London Specialist in the Complex Relationship between Nutrition & Disease.
Candida / IBS and CFS ME Specialist in London, Harley Street
The Harley Street clinic is the quarters of Registered Nutritionist MBANT Carolyn Leigh, a fully registered experienced Nutritionist and recognised Chronic Fatigue specialist.
Carolyn’s combined experience as an acknowledged specialist in ME, CFS, Chronic Fatigue, Candida, IBS, Fibromyalgia, Dietary/Nutritional problems, Thyroid conditions, Adrenal Testing, Allergy & Blood Testing, and Women’s Health, offers not only the qualifications but also the capability and background to help you.
Carolyn Leigh BSc is the resident Harley Street specialist and Registered Nutritionist MBANT in London. Carolyn graduated from the University of West London with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Nutritional Medicine which combined physiology, nutritional science and the advanced study of named diseases (pathology). She has contributed to articles in Men’s Health, London Metro, and Daily Mail and in 2013 and 2014, featured in Channel 5′s show – 50 Shocking Facts about Diet and Exercise. Carolyn has also featured on BBC Radio Solent four times as an expert on Vitamin D deficiency, child obesity and evaluating the nutritional value of a low budget diet.
Identify & Target the Root Cause of your Illness/Condition!
To significantly improve your prospects of recovery from your illness/condition a unique ‘Step in Time’ protocol and methodology has been developed. At the very heart of this protocol are specialist training, experience and capability to diagnose, test, and locate the root cause of your illness/condition by pinpointing the underlying metabolic and mind-body disturbances and nutritional imbalances in the body. Once the root cause is under control a maintenance care program is then offered until you are able to take the step back to a more normal life.
London Nutritionist Clinic Appointments
For an appointment please call 0800 255 0482
Specialist Clinic in Harley Street London
Expertise and specialism is focused on health solutions for:
• Chronic Fatigue CFS/M.E, Mitochondrial, Adrenal Exhaustion, DHEA and Diagnostic Testing.
• Fibromyalgia therapies, specialist remedial care and symptom management.
• Candida – solutions for fungal infections and yeast overgrowths, Thrush and Vaginitis.
• IBS & Digestive System Disease – solutions for Chronic Diarrhoea, Colitis, IBS, Crohns Disease, Diverticulitis, Acid reflux and Intestinal Parasites.
• Allergies and Food Intolerances – therapies/solutions and highly accurate allergy, food, blood and Biomarker testing. For further details, please choose the appropriate clinic by clicking the links in the navigation.
• Metabolism, Diet or Nutrition Concerns – Metabolic profiling, Nutritional Therapy, and Nutritional evaluation status testing and diet planners are offered which are personalised to meet your body’s requirements.
• Women’s Health – solutions for PMT’s, menstrual, menopause, infertility, PCOS, and HRT problems.
• High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol – Oral Chelation therapy cleanses and dilates blood vessels and arteries which have become constricted by accumulation of plaque over time. It is natural to the body and doesn’t involve injections or surgical intervention.
• Thyroid Conditions – suffering from; Insomnia, Poor circulation, Excessive Fatigue, unexplained Night Sweats, Weight Gain or Hair Loss? We offer natural solutions for Thyroid problems without the side effects that conventional medication brings and highly sensitive and accurate Thyroid testing.
< Back to Our Therapists