Please contact Practitioner directly, using details below:
Dr Raghu Sharma
Details of PracticeDr. Raghu is an Ayurveda graduate (B.A.M.S) from "Delhi University". He has furthermore taken his Post Graduation M.D.in Ayurveda from Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar. He also holds a certificate in "Yoga" from the "Ministry of Health".
His experience counts his job as a Research associate and Lecturer in Chitrakoot Gramodaya University; as a Research officer in "National Academy of Ayurveda", New Delhi;as a Medical Officer in "Central Research Institute for Yoga" Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India New Delhi.He has also worked as a Medical Supervisor in W.H.O. projects.
He was a lecturer of ITEC and Principal of Ayurveda UK Ltd.school.
Dr.Raghu often travels to Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Turkey for delivering lectures and providing consultation to the patients with chronic ailments.
His famous publications includes: "Health and Harmony through Ayurveda"
"Herbal remedies for Bronchial Asthma" and "Ayurvedic Pharmacy"
Dr.Raghu has ample experience in treating a wide range of ailments like:
- Male infertility and sub fertility - due to oligo spermia (Low sperm count and motility); Erectile dysfunction.
- Female infertility, Hormonal imbalances; Leucorrhoea.
- Chronic Rheumatic disorders (Joint Pain);Arthritis;Backache; Spondylitis; Frozen shoulder;Gout;Whiplash;Carpel tunnel syndrome.
- Chronic Skin Diseases like Eczema,Psoriasis,Leucoderma,Pigmentation.
- Malfunctioning liver and other chronic liver disorders.
- Hyperacidity;Indigestion;Gastritis;IBS;Ulcerative colitis and Constipation.
- Chronic cough; Chronic Asthma and Bronchitis.
- Chronic Headache (Migraine)
- Hyper cholesterolemia and Hyper serum Triglyceride.
- Anxiety,Stress,Tension & Depression.
- Mild to moderate Hypertension (High Blood Pressure).
- Mild to moderate Diabetes.-NIDDM.
- Calculi – Kidney stones.
With sound and deep knowledge of the subject and experience of 20 years in Ayurveda practice Dr.Raghu has treated hundreds of patients in UK and overseas
< Back to Our Therapists